DIPLOMA IN WATER, SANITATION, AND HYGIENE MANAGEMENT
The management of water, health, and sanitation is becoming a crucial component of development, particularly in developing nations. The problem is a global priority because more than half of the world’s population lacks access to a toilet or running water. Every government in the globe is concerned with providing services for water, hygiene, and sanitation. While the provision of relief and humanitarian emergency services always has the WASH component to prevent and control the spread of communicable diseases, waterborne diseases like diarrhea are a major cause of mortality in underdeveloped nations.
Stakeholders in water and sanitation are confronted daily with developing novel solutions to broaden access to WASH services. Additionally, to attract investment in the industry, communities must undertake behavioral changes that involve knowledge, attitude
This course, therefore, captures the following content:
· Cultural issues in water and sanitation
· Personal Hygiene
· Institutional sanitation and hygiene
· Planning for WASH interventions
· Community involvement and Public awareness in water and sanitation
· Foodborne diseases and disease outbreaks
· Water and Public Health
· Environmental health hazards
· Environmental health and managing pollution
· Risks in the transmission of communicable diseases
· Environmental health planning and interventions
· Water emergencies including treatment, storage, and handling of drinking water
· Technologies available to provide safe drinking water and sanitation facilities
· Water Supply and Urban Water
· Sanitation and Waste Management
· Disposing Solid Waste
· Emergency Sanitation
· Evaluating the effectiveness of WASH programs
This course is offered through distance learning.
Course Begins on the 1st of every month for Six Months.
Course Level: Diploma Course
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in their respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group work, and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued a certificate.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 21 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes