POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
More than ever before, the success of any business today is more dependent on the performance of its supply chain. Efficient supply chain management has an effect on the overall internal performance of any organization. Current economic crisis and competitiveness of global organization increases its importance even further. Organizations adopt numerous business improvement methodologies to improve the business performance. Manufacturers and researchers have noted a number of problems regarding supply chain activities in their research and practice. After taking scholarly recommendations into consideration, we came up with a comprehensive course on Purchasing and Supplies at a Post Graduate level.
The aim of the course is to provide students with necessary skills in Purchasing and Supplies Management that can enable them to respond to their need for effective management of public private enterprises and Non-Governmental Organizations. The specific objectives of this program include:
- To develop a coherent and broad based coverage of Purchasing and Supplies Management and the underlying principles in the supply chain management.
- To equip the learners with appropriate business skills in Purchasing and Supplies Management.
- To enhance learners’ confidence and ability to critically evaluate supply chain requirements.
- To enable learners to develop solutions from moral, professional and academic perspectives.
- To provide students with experience in the development of Supply Chain Systems necessary for solving business problems and making managerial decisions.
To prepare the candidates to undertake research and pursue Post-graduate studies
- Lectures 49
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 56 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes